Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Winning advice! Check it out

Wow! Double wow! More than 80 comments offered GREAT advice for succeeding in college. So much good stuff it actually inspires me to someday put it in book form. I don't think there's anything like that on the bookshelves. Not with the kind of hard-won, no-nonsense advice y'all shared.

I loved this terse, straightforward nugget: Keep up. Be yourself.

Big snaps to the anonymous writer of that one.

As always I'm hard pressed to pick just three winners. So I picked a few more. (And I urge everyone to go back to the comments below on the "Secrets of Your Success " post to read them all.)

The winners are: Andrea, Sultan, Terminaldegree, Remita, Koru's Daughter, Jenny and Clueless Carolina Girl (who is anything but). Your tips and suggestions were all tops. And some nifty little items from the Professor's Prize Closet will be mailed to you IF you send me your snail address at ThePhantomProf@aol.com.

Thanks for playing along, everyone! You sent me in directions I wouldn't have gone in without your input.

Be back later with more juice. Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Thank you. I sent you an email. I hope that your article goes well.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Cate said...

You will tell us where to find your college success article, right?

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha, forgot to email. oh well, prizes don't really matter, methinks - I really did enjoy reading everyone's advice, though. I may add one or two more of those to the list before I give it to my brother in August... :-)

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home