Friday, September 08, 2006

From now on...

...this is the answer I'm going to give when nosy parkers ask why, at my advanced age, I'm still not married. If it's good enough for Brangelina, it's good enough for me.

Just finished blowing the afternoon reading the new Vanity Fair and staring at the photos of Suri. Anyone else thinks she looks a helluva lot older than they're saying she is? That's a lot of head-fur for a three-month-old.

Most horrifying sight of the day: Two young, perfectly fit, male matriculators at my alma mater up the street rolling to class on matching Segways. Lazy much?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re the baby hair. Untypical for white people, it's true, but my 1st baby had about that much hair. Had to have a haircut at 6 months because it was all over her face. It does happen naturally.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my (white) niece was born with a full head of hair that just kept growing. It was probably about the same at three months as li'l Suri's is.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Loved Brad's answer to that question. Also love what he's doing for the Ninth Ward in NOLA. If you haven't heard about it yet:

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20060831/2006-08-31T213825Z_01_N31370265_RTRIDST_0_ENTERTAINMENT-WEATHER-HURRICANES-PITT-DC.html

9:06 AM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Oh, heck. Link didn't work. Just Google Brad Pitt Ninth Ward. You'll find several articles.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter was born a week before Suri and has that much hair too :)

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, who think Suri's real dad is Chris Klein and not Mr. Cruise?

9:05 PM  
Blogger beche-la-mer said...

The hair is one thing, but most babies I know, including mine, were still facing their parent's chest in a baby sling at three months -- I'm not sure which photos are in Vanity Fair, but the one I've seen has her facing outwards in the sling. My first thought was the same as the Prof's -- that's a very "mature" three-month-old with super head control.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen a guy on a Segway pick up a curious, blonde, sorority girl with it by giving her a little ride from one side of the side walk to the other. Quite amusing.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home