Snowing Over There
The students call it "snow." Not all that original a name for cocaine, huh.
A sophomore who died in his frat house bedroom had it in his system, along with other drugs, including the powerful painkiller fentanyl. Months after his son's death, the student's father says campus security did little to investigate the drug angle. There were text messages on the young man's phone, for instance, that directly referred to "snow." And in his own investigation, the dad says he's heard about rampant drug use at the frat and ritual hazing that involved drugging pledges' drinks.
Campus security shrugs its collective shoulders.
Drugs on that campus? Hazing? They are shocked! Shocked!
Read the DMN store on this one here.