Thursday, April 27, 2006

One writer's tale of the book "packager"

Great story on Slate.

OK, now back to what's really important: the Charlie Sheen/Denise Richards/Richie Sambora/Heather Locklear love quadrangle. They have temporarily supplanted the other four most-important-stars-in-the-world: Brangelina and TomKat.

And today is Thursday, when the new tabloids hit my local supermarket. Feh on The New Yorker. I need my Star and Enq fixes. Who's wearing something hideous besides Chloe Sevigny or Helena Bonham Carter? How far along is the second Feder-letus?

The spring semester is over and done with. Time for another jaunt to the Texas beach and some pool time with the trash-mags.

Hey, I have a new writing gig that allows me to obsess about television. And to all of you 'demics who deny watching the glowing blue box holding up your collection of Lingua Franca, I know you're lying and you're secretly addicted to The Real Housewives of the O.C. and 8th & Ocean. If you want to hear my other writerly "voice," go here.

3 Comments:

Blogger nill said...

Sometimes reader has no enough time to read complete essay. To make it viable for reader need the summary of an anecdote or essay. The services of summary presume to be good. Here is some ideas here to get the details.

12:37 PM  
Blogger feowl said...

I always found professional plagiarism checker. Here this content gives punctuation and grammar check that really good news for me. I would like to give this service and it is also important for an essay. http://www.bestparaphrasingservice.com/why-us/ here is the great tool for your essay.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a dream to study in podiatry. But I was very afraid of submitting an application. I have got some suggestion but these seemed not fruitful. One of my best friend taking this guideline and benefited. That's why I took this service and also benefited. the explore more details will be most effective find out more about writing service.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home