Thursday, April 27, 2006

One writer's tale of the book "packager"

Great story on Slate.

OK, now back to what's really important: the Charlie Sheen/Denise Richards/Richie Sambora/Heather Locklear love quadrangle. They have temporarily supplanted the other four most-important-stars-in-the-world: Brangelina and TomKat.

And today is Thursday, when the new tabloids hit my local supermarket. Feh on The New Yorker. I need my Star and Enq fixes. Who's wearing something hideous besides Chloe Sevigny or Helena Bonham Carter? How far along is the second Feder-letus?

The spring semester is over and done with. Time for another jaunt to the Texas beach and some pool time with the trash-mags.

Hey, I have a new writing gig that allows me to obsess about television. And to all of you 'demics who deny watching the glowing blue box holding up your collection of Lingua Franca, I know you're lying and you're secretly addicted to The Real Housewives of the O.C. and 8th & Ocean. If you want to hear my other writerly "voice," go here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home