Friday, October 28, 2005

Come back, Little Sheba

I have not forgotten to blog. Just too many things in the way this week. Plays to review, jewelry orders to fill (I'm making necklaces and bracelets out of "taterquoise," faux turquoise made from chunks of dried potato and painted to look like stone... really, you have to see it) and suddenly I have many freelance stories to type.

The weekend promises some free time. I'll be back with a short writing exercise and an essay about "Dr. March," the heroic human rights prof the school tried to fire for the stupidest of reasons.

Check back. New words will appear shortly.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How would one go about acquiring on of them 'tater jewelry bling thangs? Sounds like some pretty cool shit.

BTW, your writing style and content is utterly fascinating. Please keep this blog going, it has turned into a valuable form of entertainment for me.

5:53 PM  
Blogger HOLMES said...

I'd like some jewelry too. I love shiny shit. Bring on da bling!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made jewelry for a living for years, would love to see the taterquiose.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

Dried Potato? I have to see this!

10:18 AM  
Blogger writer said...

HA! Email ThePhantomProf@aol.com and I'll email you a photo of taterquoise. It's really pretty cute.

12:21 PM  
Blogger cozy detaiz said...

Awesome post.Thanks For share this post wit us. Today impotence and impotency is incredibly common in men of all age teams.sildenafil 100mg kopen despite the fact that several diseases could physically damage the boys however impotency is that one drawback which will break the public toilet potential within out. impotency and impotence could be a terribly.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home