Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A new look for the PP

We all need a new look for summer. And the Phantom Prof decided to take a great designer up on his offer of a re-do for this site. Thank you, Eddo Renz of Postednote.com and Blogpatrol, for the spiffy new page. I love the minimalism. And the Google ads are visible now.

Lots of stories to share. The emails continue to pour in offering new tales of college life hither and yon.

I was up most of the night prepping a PP package for a literary agent to look over. Love what he said: "Revenge is a dish best served cold -- and with a big book advance."

Back in a bit with great stuff for you to read.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you did not pay much for the web design. I could have done a better job, and I don't have any type of design degree. NEWS FLASH: Graphic design is a new industry designed to rip people off. I thought you would know better and not fall for that!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home